Saturday 28 January 2012

A song for you

A song written. One I never managed to fully express to you. Here goes.

Verse:
I'd wake up to these thoughts of you,
The moment the day brightens up with lights.
Anxiously I'm waiting for, the time when I would look into those eyes.

Bridge
Each day as I try,
To find my way, to that place by your side
Do you know its hard,
When I'm holding in these feelings that grow
I just want you to know.

Chorus
Sometimes, when I change my point of view
Its hard cause it feels so right with you
I wonder if you'd have any clue, that
I'm here and i'm falling for you

If you would only realise,
How I'd wanna look into those eyes
And tell you that if feels so right with you
To tell you that I'm falling for you

Verse 2
As each day slowly passes by
I wonder if you'd be the one
Who'd fill these spaces, between these hands of mine.


Hope you guys like it :) Randomly wrote it. I don't think she remembers this, but yeah. Love the first verse. Constructive comments pleasseeee

As Always,
Adrian x)


No comments: