Monday 15 October 2012

FEAR

Fear.

An emotion induced by a perceived threat.

Its the way a person views it that defines how strong the word is, how important it is, how it affects that person.

Honestly, the way I see it, I see fear as an element we all need in our lives. Because without it, we won't get anywhere. We'd always be in the same place, satisfied and ignorant. Fear makes us human. Fear makes us humble. With fear, we become weak. But also with fear, we gain strength. Fear shows us what we are capable of and the way I see it, we are capable of anything. Nothing is impossible. Its like how fear holds us down and brings us to our knees only till we make the choice to fight back, to conquer our own fears.

On a completely random note, I find it really appealing when someone overcomes their fear/ fights back for another. For example, if A were to have a fear of height but suppresses it/overcomes it for B in order for something else to happen, I think that what A has done proves just how much B means to A. Sweet isn't it? But it's probably just that dreamy part of me I have somewhere inside me. Blame it on the amount of romance/chick lits I read *sigh*
To end this completely random post, I give you, Supremacy by Muse. Enjoy ;)
Anyways, like I said, fear humbles us as we fear and also as we remember the fears we had that we have overcome. And fear gives us strength. So yeah! Never be afraid to fear! (See what I did there? Laughs alone, in my room, on this quiet quiet night, where its dark outside and someone, just someone, might be staring)

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do - Eleanor Roosevelt"


To end this completely random post, I give you, Supremacy by Muse. Enjoy ;)
Wake to see, your true emancipation
Is a fantasy.
Policies, have risen up and overcome the brave. 
Greatness dies, unsung and lost,
Invisible to history.
Embedded spies, brainwashing our
Children to be mean.

You don’t have long
I am on to you.
The time, it has come to destroy 
Your supremacy.

You don’t have long
I am on to you.
The time, it has come to destroy 
Your supremacy.





As always,
Adrian x)

No comments: